The Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) has developed an Employment Resource Referral Directory that lists governmental and non-governmental not-for-profit organizations as references to assist hiring of qualified applicants by federal contractors. You may access the site here:
The Workforce Recruitment Program is a recruitment and referral program that connects federal and private sector employers nationwide with highly motivated college students and recent graduates with disabilities who are eager to prove their abilities in the workplace through summer or permanent jobs.
While created for use in finding diverse apprenticeship candidates, the following “Universal Outreach Tool” also offers additional resources for targeted meaningful outreach.
OFCCP offers compliance assistance and resources to educate contractors and workers about the rights of individuals with disabilities:
- Recruitment and Hiring of Qualified Individuals with Disabilities contractors meet recruitment goals for qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
- Reasonable Accommodations Pocket Card assists applicants, employees, and other interested parties in understanding the process for requesting a reasonable accommodation.
- Disability Rights Facts Sheet provides information on employee and applicant rights as an individual with a disability.
- Disability Inclusion Starts with You Video explains the benefits of voluntary self-identification.
- Section 503 Best Practices and Frequently Asked Questions to assists contractors meet their obligations under Section 503.
We also maintain a resource directory that is updated as new resources are found.Outreach Directory